Pathfinders Quest will take participants out of their everyday environments to meet with leaders, innovators and change-makers who are transforming the world around them. Examples of visits include:
- Spending time with local and multinational business leaders who are successfully combining profit with purpose.
- Witnessing entrepreneurial organisations that are creating exceptional new business models.
- Exploring big questions about the environment and society with local activists, politicians and academics.
- Engaging with leaders in marginalised communities who are tackling poverty, exclusion and violence in innovative ways.
We will be based at a retreat centre in the hills south of San Francisco. Each day will offer a selection of immersive visits and skill-enhancing workshops — alongside time to connect with an extraordinary group of peers.
- Moving from advocacy and activism to collaboration and network-building.
- Stepping out of silos and working towards a sustainable future and enhanced wellbeing for all.
- Learning lessons from sectors in the vanguard of change.
- Climate change as part of an ecosystem that includes human rights, social inclusion and wealth creation.
- Accessing our most compassionate self to bring a deeper sense of care to our everyday relationships.
We’re building a global community of 600+ leaders who will share the experience of a Pathfinders Quest in San Francisco, London and Delhi, as well as in cities in Africa and South America. Opportunities include:
• Pro-bono leadership coaching before and after the Quests for participants from non-profits.
• Ongoing networking (events in major cities as well as virtually) to deepen relationships and collaborations that catalyse impact.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com