Who is Leaders’ Quest Foundation?
We are a registered charity (charity registration number 1104192), registered with the Charity Commission of England & Wales with the following charitable objects:
- Advance education
- Relieve poverty by supporting such charitable causes as the trustees may from time to time determine
- Promote sustainable development through:
- The preservation, conservation and the protection of the environment and the prudent use of resources
- The relief of poverty and the improvement of the conditions of life in socially and economically disadvantaged communities
- The promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration. By sustainable development we mean development which meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Who runs Leaders’ Quest Foundation?
Leaders’ Quest Foundation is run by a committed board of trustees who have day to day responsibility for the charity. Our trustees are also supported by staff seconded from Leaders’ Quest.
Who is Leaders' Quest Foundation-USA?
We are a USA registered 501( C )(3) publicly-supported charity. EIN: 26-1964339
Our aims are to engage in charitable and educational activities.
Who runs Leaders’ Quest Foundation-USA?
Leaders’ Quest Foundation USA is run by a committed board of trustees who have day to day responsibility for the charity. Our trustees are also supported by staff seconded from Leaders’ Quest.
The independence of Leaders' Quest Foundation and Leaders' Quest Foundation-USA from Leaders’ Quest Ltd and LLC (Leaders’ Quest)
We are independent charities which benefits from support and funding from Leaders’ Quest. When our trustees make decisions about what activities we will fund, they do so acting in the charity’s best interests, and will draw on our links with Leaders’ Quest, if and when they believe that doing so will help us achieve our charitable aims.
Our independence is maintained by:
- A mixed board of trustees – one of our trustees is also a director of Leaders’ Quest Ltd but the remainder are not.
- A commitment by our trustees to protect our independence and do the best for those we support.