Responsible for providing full administrative support to Leaders’ Quest Partners. The EA is an enabler and gatekeeper, providing crucial business support to ensure the success of the organisation and the leveraged use of the Partners. The role will be focused on business needs, supporting and coordinating on a range of issues.
Roles and responsibilities
Executive admin support
- Proactively organise and manage diaries; be primary point of contact for internal and external liaison.
- Provide research: biographies, company information etc.
- Organise email inbox and respond where necessary.
- Draft communications as required.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- Process expenses.
- Maintain Salesforce (our CRM system).
- Assist with personal tasks and support other Partners as required.
- Work on special projects relating to culture/values of the organisation.
- Assist Operations Director in operational HR.
- Participate in HR/people discussions and help coordinate timely execution of strategy.
- Contribute towards training and development.
- Work with HR/Ops Director to executive various streamlining strategies, ie performance reviews, onboarding, exit interviews, global recruitment.
- Organise Board meetings, prepare agenda and take minutes (when in London).
- Support on local and global IT with Operations Director and IT support.
- Liaise closely with LQ offices to ensure good communication; adhere to policies and foster excellent working relationships.
- Ad hoc internal projects, eg arranging team and offsite meetings.
- Lead on annual review of office suppliers.
Key skills and characteristics
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, along with the ability to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Uses initiative, thinks outside the box and is known for thinking/planning ahead.
- Self-starter and self-sufficient; able to lead and be led.
- Can effortlessly multi-task, juggling different timescales and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. IT literate, interested in apps and software to improve efficiency. Knowledge of database systems (Salesforce).
- High-energy, fast-paced worker who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to help in times of need, including occasional work out of normal office hours.
- Altruistic and supportive of the working values of Leaders’ Quest.
Full-time position based in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a personalised cover letter and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2019.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a separate cover letter.