Responsible for providing full administrative support to Leaders’ Quest Partners. The EA is an enabler and gatekeeper, providing crucial business support to ensure the success of the organisation and the leveraged use of the Partners. The role will be focused on business needs, supporting and coordinating on a range of issues.
Roles and responsibilities
Executive admin support
- Proactively organise and manage diaries; be primary point of contact for internal and external liaison.
- Arrange appointments and provide full details on location with maps, contact numbers, addresses.
- Provide research: biographies, company information, briefing materials,etc.
- Organise email inbox and respond where necessary.
- Draft communications as required.
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- Process expense reports, submit and reconcile credit card statements.
- Maintain Salesforce, our CRM system.
- Assist with personal tasks and support other Partners on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with administrative staff to ensure operational efficiency, develop processes and work on team projects.
- Organise meetings, prepare agenda and take minutes.
- Support on local and global IT with Operations Director and IT support.
- Liaise closely with LQ offices to ensure good communication, adherence to policies and excellent working relationships.
- Ad hoc internal projects, eg arranging team and offsite meetings.
Key skills and characteristics
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, along with the ability to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Uses initiative, thinks outside of the box and is known for thinking/planning ahead.
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter, able to lead and be led.
- Can effortlessly multi-task, and juggle different timescales/deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, IT literate, interested in apps/software to improve efficiency. Knowledge of database systems (Salesforce).
- High-energy, fast-paced worker who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to assist in times of need, including occasional work out of normal office hours.
- Altruistic and supportive of the working values of Leaders’Quest.
Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant.
Full-time position based in New York City.
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000 (dependent on experience).
Please send a personalised cover letter and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to email@example.com by May 31, 2019.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter separately attached.