Leaders' Quest is a diverse and tightly-knit group of colleagues who value collaboration and innovation. Our culture is open, progressive, entrepreneurial and mission-driven. Our ideal candidate will be a strong individual contributor who's intellectually curious, and gets things done to a high standard.
We are looking for a Legal Assistant to support our Director, Legal and Risk and be part of our Operations Team. You will also work closely with staff in our offices in Mumbai and New York.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work for a small but global organisation with a big impact. We are a diverse and tightly-knit group of colleagues who value collaboration and innovation. Our culture is open, progressive, entrepreneurial and mission-driven. Our ideal candidate will be a strong individual contributor who's intellectually curious and gets things done to a high standard.
- Client invoicing. Liaise with the Accounts team to ensure all invoicing paperwork is complete and in line with client contracts.
- Risk management. Work beside the Programmes team to ensure that they are aware of the risks associated with each programme, and have appropriate mitigation plans in place.
- Supplier contracts. Conduct a legal review of supplier contracts to ensure appropriate T&C and necessary documentation are in place, eg NDAs.
- Provide legal support on statutory submissions: Charities Commission, Companies House and other agencies.
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence, in strict confidence.
- Day-to-day PA and legal secretarial tasks such as preparing, typing and amending legal documents.
- Other duties in support of our Director, Legal and Risk.
Key skills and characteristics required
- Legal secretarial experience, including creating, managing and formatting legal documents.
- Efficient working style, with strong writing skills and ability to co-write effectively with others.
- A good eye for detail, grammar, format and design, while maintaining high standards.
- Intellectual curiosity, plus the ability to understand the complexity of the sectors in which we work (including how different parts of society operate together).
- Strong desire to learn and share learning with others.
- Strong LQ culture fit: active listener, energetic, altruistic, with a global mindset.
Part-time position, currently based in Richmond-upon-Thames, Surrey.
Competitive salary, based on experience.
Please send a personalised cover letter and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to email@example.com by Friday 18 January 2019.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a separate cover letter.