Leaders’ Quest (LQ) is looking for an enthusiastic, organised person with an eye for detail, to support our busy communications and people teams. You’ll help us be efficient by taking charge of admin and logistical tasks, and maintaining the quality of our internal and external communications.
We’re an energetic, friendly team with high standards and a supportive, open culture. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a busy office. You’ll have a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent people skills and take satisfaction in helping systems – and people – work well.
Roles and responsibilities
- Proofing and formatting key documents.
- Assisting with the coordination of communications.
- Mailing support – CRM and list management, creation of templates.
- People team-related web and social media updates.
- Supporting on special projects relating to the culture/values of LQ.
- Working with HR/Ops Director on streamlining strategies, ie performance reviews, onboarding, exit interviews, global recruitment etc.
- Contributing towards training and development.
- Organising Board meetings, preparing agenda and taking minutes.
- Supporting on local and global IT.
- Liaising closely with LQ offices to ensure good communication, adherence to policies and excellent working relationships.
- Ad hoc internal projects, eg arranging team and offsite meetings, etc.
- Overseeing office suppliers.
Key skills and characteristics
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Has an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, along with the ability to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Uses initiative, thinks outside of the box and is known for thinking/planning ahead.
- Can effortlessly multi-task, juggling different timescales and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. IT literate, interested in apps and software to improve efficiency. Knowledge of database systems (Salesforce).
- High-energy, fast-paced worker who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to help out in times of need, including occasional work out of normal office hours.
- Altruistic and supportive of the working values of LQ.
Full-time position based in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Annual salary from £24,000 to £26,000, depending on experience.
Please apply by sending a CV (max 2-pages) and personalised cover letter (in written OR video form) to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 24 May.
Please note we will disregard ALL applications that don’t include a written/video cover letter.