The Programme Coordinator supports on a range of global projects, coordinating with the client, the team and all suppliers, and holding core responsibilities around all administration and logistics.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supporting senior team members and external client stakeholders to design and develop transformation in our clients’ organisations.
- Managing internal operations and resources to deliver client programmes.
- Managing the relationship and communications with clients, ensuring the highest quality engagement.
- Synthesising large quantities of written or verbal information; creatively sharing messages in a variety of formats that resonate with the unique needs of our clients.
- Undertaking research-based tasks and thinking laterally around global issues, eg innovation, sustainability, to produce proposals or supporting materials.
- Sharing learnings across the LQ organisation and partnering with colleagues to evolve Leaders’ Quest.
Timeline and milestone management
- Plan and manage project timelines and milestones throughout programme lifecycle.
- Provide input in creating programme. Manage a pre-agreed budget for each project and liaise with the finance team to arrange deposits and payments for all suppliers. Maintain budget for all expenditure before, during and after the Quest.
Vendor and logistics management
- Research venues, hotels, transportation companies, menus and flights.
- Handle end-to-end logistics required in the lead up to, and during, projects.
- Build ongoing relationships with all suppliers (including post-project feedback).
- Prep on the ground meetings with vendors to plan set ups, check buses and run projected routes.
Participant, team and client relations
- Be the interface with Quest programme team, participants and alumni before, during and post-project.
- Set team meeting agendas and planning team meetings.
- Assist in building and maintaining collaborative and productive working relationships with clients.
- Draft participant communications in collaboration with Programme Director/Programme Manager.
- Hold relationships with multiple stakeholders, and upwardly managing as required.
Host relations and Quest programme development
- Assist in communications with project hosts and track all communications using Salesforce.
- Research via internet, news sources and networking.
- Play an integral team role in introducing Leaders’ Quest and respective programmes to a variety of stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the preparation of all Quest documentation including programmes, transport schedules and participant/host biographies.
- Use of Salesforce to build and track all project activities including updating project pages, recording interactions with hosts, use of reports, etc.
- Champion use of Salesforce and Leaders’ Quest documentation and processes.
- Assist in the building of project content including going to prep meetings, preparing visit documentation, writing visit descriptions and preparing team as required.
- Contribute to design conversations as required.
- Work with small, fluid teams across LQ offices, including New York and Mumbai, to ensure good communication and excellent working relationships between colleagues around the world.
- Champion relationship building across the worldwide Leaders’ Quest network.
- Adhere to all LQ policies and carry out all processes as required.
- Look to continuously improve LQ processes and policies, sharing innovations at team meetings.
- Multi-task easily and confidently.
- Participate and stay up to date on programme preparation and design.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required.
Key skills and characteristics
- Previous programme or events management experience essential.
- Highly organised with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to effortlessly multi-task and juggle different timescales/deadlines.
- Comfortable working with people in high level senior positions.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and database systems (Salesforce an advantage).
- Ability to communicate well with a high standard of written English.
- High energy, fast-paced worker – with a sense of fun – who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to help out in times of need – including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Exceptionally altruistic, relational and committed to supporting the wider team.
- Passionate about working for a purpose-driven organisation.
Full-time position based in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a personalised cover letter and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2019.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter separately attached.