Leaders’ Quest is a global social enterprise committed to building a sustainable and equitable world. We help leaders from all walks of life explore purpose and amplify their impact. We are a close-knit team, with a diverse set of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. Our culture is open, collaborative, progressive, entrepreneurial and mission-driven. If you think you might be the person Leaders’ Quest is looking for, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an outstanding Programme Coordinator to provide support to the Leaders’ Quest team on a range of client projects and programmes. We need someone with high attention to detail and an ability to see the big picture. You will hit the ground running, handle yourself and clients with professionalism, collaborate with the team and learn as you go. You need to be smart, positive, and energetic, and to thrive in a busy, varied working environment. This is a unique and rewarding opportunity to work with a global social enterprise and to enable us to scale our impact.
Roles and responsibilities
Vendor and logistics management
- Researching venues, hotels, transportation companies, menus and flights.
- Handle end-to-end logistics required in the lead up to, and during, projects.
- On-going relationship-building with all suppliers (including post-project feedback).
- Prepping – on the ground meetings with vendors to plan set ups, checking buses, running projected routes.
Participant, team and client relations
- Be the interface with Quest programme team, participants and alumni before, during and post- project.
- Setting team meeting agendas and planning team meetings.
- Assist in building and maintaining collaborative and productive working relationships with clients.
- Drafting participant communications in collaboration with Programme Director/Programme Manager.
- Hold relationships with multiple stakeholders, and upwardly managing as required.
- Plan and manage project timelines and milestones throughout programme lifecycle.
- Provide input in creating programmes.
- Manage a pre-agreed budget for each project and liaise with the finance team to arrange deposits and payments for all suppliers.
- Maintain budget for all expenditure before, during and after the Quest.
Host relations and programme development
- Assist in communications with project hosts and track all communications using our database (Salesforce).
- Research via internet, news sources and networking.
- Play an integral team role in introducing Leaders’ Quest and respective programmes to a variety of stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the preparation of all Quest documentation including programmes, transport schedules and participants/host biographies.
- Use Salesforce to build and track all project activities including updating project pages, recording interactions with hosts, use of reports, etc.
- Champion use of Salesforce and Leaders’ Quest documentation and processes.
- Assist in the building of project content including going to prep meetings, preparing visit documentation, writing visit descriptions and preparing team as required.
- Work with small, changing teams across LQ offices, including London, Mumbai, Singapore to ensure good communication and excellent working relationships between global colleagues.
- Champion relationship building across the worldwide LQ network
- Adhere to all LQ policies and carry out all processes as required.
- Look to continuously improve LQ processes and policies, sharing innovations at team meetings.
- Multi-task easily and confidently.
- Participate and stay up to date on programme preparation and design.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required.
Key skills and characteristics
- Previous programme or events management experience essential.
- Highly organised with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to effortlessly multi-task and juggle different timescales/deadlines.
- Comfortable working with people in high level senior positions.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and database systems (Salesforce an advantage).
- Ability to communicate well with a high standard of written English.
- High energy, fast-paced worker – with a sense of fun – who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willingness to help in times of need – including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Altruistic, relational and committed to supporting the wider team.
- Passionate about working for a purpose-driven organisation.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 25 days of annual leave (plus select bank holidays, sick leave and days in lieu)
- Health and travel insurance
Please send a CV (in PDF) and a cover letter to email@example.com
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter. Please mention Programme Coordinator Mumbai in the subject of your email.
Any applications that do not meet these requirements will be rejected.