We are looking for a Salesforce Assistant to support our Salesforce Manager and be part of our Operations Team. You will also work closely with our offices in London and New York.
We need someone with strong attention to detail and an ability to see the big picture. You will hit the ground running, handle yourself with professionalism, collaborate with the team and learn as you go. Our ideal candidate will be intellectually curious with an appetite to work with complexity. A strong individual contributor who thrives in a busy, varied working environment.
- License management: work with the Salesforce Manager on projection, order and invoice payment of licences and associated apps; leavers/joiners tracking; new user set up.
- Salesforce task management: log and update queries and change requests systematically. Prepare team agenda with weekly priorities and carry out tasks in a timely manner.
- User training: champion user adoption of Salesforce across our global offices. Conduct induction and training of staff for Salesforce and related apps. Keep all relevant guidelines up to date.
- Monitor data quality: periodically undertake data clean-up activities.
- Maintain back up: create and maintain weekly data backups.
- Projects: work with Programmes Team on smooth participant registration and advance reporting.
- Campaigns: work with Events Team on mailings for events and newsletters.
- Management reporting: prepare programme statistics for website and project pipeline reporting.
Key skills and characteristics
- Salesforce/data management experience desirable, but not essential.
- Good English and proficient in MS Office; especially competent with Excel.
- Highly organised with superb attention to detail.
- Logical yet creative, with an ability to appreciate the bigger picture.
- Enthusiastic, with a learner’s mindset and willingness to contribute to evolving processes.
- Happy to work under supervision and to deadlines, while being independent and efficient.
- Self-motivated, and able to multi-task confidently.
- Must adhere to all LQ policies and carry out all processes as required.
- Salary: INR 4.5 – 5.5 Lac pa, based on experience.
- 25 days of annual leave (does not include bank holidays and sick leave).
- Health and travel insurance.
- Please send a CV, no more than two pages, to email@example.com
- Please also send a personalised cover letter, telling us about your interest in Leaders’ Quest and why you are right for the role.
- Note: We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter.
- Please mention Salesforce Assistant Mumbai in the subject of your email.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 19 July 2019.