We're looking for a Program Coordinator to work remotely with our global team. The ideal candidate will be based in the USA or UK/Europe, with the flexibility to sometimes work during West Coast (USA) hours.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work for a small global organization with a big impact. We are a diverse and tightly-knit group of colleagues who value collaboration and creativity. Our culture is open, progressive, entrepreneurial and caring.
Our ideal candidate would be intellectually curious, with high attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
You'll work alongside, and support, Partners and other colleagues to deliver client projects virtually across different regions.
This is a role for someone seeking exposure to the world across a diversity of sectors and levels; you will enjoy the rigor of working in the corporate sector, while having the flexibility and motivation to be mission-driven and entrepreneurial.
- Supporting teams across multiple projects to design and develop leadership workshops and programs for large global clients.
- Scheduling calls and meetings, administrative tasks and data capture.
- Undertaking research-based tasks and thinking laterally around global issues, e.g. innovation, sustainability, to produce proposals or supporting materials.
- Synthesizing large quantities of written or verbal information.
Timeline and program management
- Plan and manage project timelines and milestones throughout program lifecycle.
- Track all activities using Salesforce including updating project pages, recording interactions with hosts, use of reports, etc.
- Assist in the building of project content including preparing documentation, writing documents, and supporting the team as required.
Participant, team, community and client relations
- Working with the Program Director/Manager to schedule meetings, draft agendas.
- Assist in building and maintaining collaborative and productive working relationships with clients.
- Draft communications in collaboration with Program Director.
Key skills and characteristics required
- Previous project management or events management experience is essential. Experience delivering virtual programs/events is a bonus.
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn quickly.
- Experience using Zoom and other video conferencing platforms.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle different time-zones/deadlines.
- Comfortable working with people in high level senior positions.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite and database systems (Salesforce an advantage).
- Creative with solutions and happy working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate well with a high standard of written English.
- High energy, fast-paced worker – with a sense of fun – who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to help out in times of need – including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Altruistic, relational and committed to supporting the wider team.
- Passionate about working for a purpose-driven organization.
This is a full-time, contract position. The contract runs until December 2021 with potential to become permanent.
UK/Europe based salary is £26K - £30K pro-rata (dependent on experience)
US based salary is $55K - $60K pro-rata (dependent on experience)
Salaries are based on local market rate.
Please send a personalised cover letter or video (no longer than two minutes) and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to email@example.com
Application deadline: 9 April 2021 . We'll be interviewing before the closing date, so encourage early applications.
We'll disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter separately attached.
Leaders’ Quest is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.