We have two openings, one in the US (New York) and one in the UK (London). Both are generalist roles, suitable for ambitious people interested in the role of business in society.
You will work in small teams, researching macro trends and company case studies, and contributing to the creation of training and teaching materials. We need people comfortable with the language of business and sustainability, equally strong in clear writing, spreadsheets or presentation slides.
You are interested in ESG and climate issues, you likely read The Economist, and you take a global view. You are an analytical thinker but you recognize that success comes from teamwork and openness to multiple perspectives.
This is an excellent hands-on opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and wants to be part of a new function at LQ. Leaders’ Quest is run like a B-Corp, driven by its mission of helping wise leaders build a regenerative future. Join us to be part of the greatest challenge of the 2020s.
The role is demanding, including flexibility to work across time-zones.
We work in English - other languages can be a plus. In normal times, we travel internationally based on client locations.
Key skills and characteristics
- Ability to clearly communicate complex subject matter and distil into an understandable format.
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn quickly.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle different time zones/deadlines.
- Comfortable working with people in high level senior positions.
- IT literate, proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite.
- Creative with solutions and happy working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate well with a high standard of written English.
- High energy, fast-paced worker – with a sense of fun – who keeps calm under pressure.
- Flexible and willing to help out in times of need – including out-of-hours and weekend work.
- Altruistic, relational and committed to supporting the wider team.
- Passionate about working for a purpose-driven organization.
Please send a personalised cover letter or video (no longer than two minutes) and tailored CV (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is Friday July 30th. We will be interviewing before the closing date, so encourage early applications.
We will disregard ALL applications that do not have a cover letter separately attached. Applicants require the right to work in the UK.
Leaders’ Quest is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.