Purpose is a new must for winning the future.
• Advance alignment and agility. 63% of senior executives say a sense of purpose helps them innovate and respond to disruption. (Economist Intelligence Unit &EY)
• Build stakeholder trust. More than 60% of global consumers prefer to buy from companies that stand for a purpose that reflects their own values – and will avoid companies that don’t. (Accenture Strategy)
• Attract and retain talent. 80% of millennials will chose to stay with employers that are driven by more than profit. (Deloitte)
• Drive high performance. Companies which clearly communicate purpose to middle managers have financial and stock market out-performance. (Gartenberg et al, Harvard Business School)
We help you get there.
We match our modules, deep bench of experts, tools and innovative processes to your needs.
- Why purpose matters – new evidence and examples.
- Global context – why genuine purpose is fast becoming a requirement.
- Roots – your company history and DNA. What made you great?
- Who you are – stakeholder assessment.
- The Big Question – Is your purpose fit for purpose?
- Upping your ambition – a participative process to engage all your people.
- Moving to action – make your purpose viral across your organisation.