Best Self Leadership
- Hone your values and mindset to steer yourself and your organisation effectively.
- Learn how to show up differently and unlock potential in others.
- Harvest empathy and trust – break silos, work collaboratively and effectively navigate complexity.
- Establish baseline awareness of mental, physical and spiritual energy.
- Identify key areas of focus to cultivate high-performing happy, purposeful people.
- Look deeply at personal practices that improve your energy levels.
- Learn how to manage individual, team and organisational responses to change.
- Adopt techniques to cultivate greater trust, safety and resilience within the system – to help your teams adapt and thrive, come what may.
Futures Toolbox brings together two powerful tools developed by some of the world’s leading Futures practitioners.
- Develop greater agency, awareness and fluency about emerging trends that impact you and your business.
- Practice applying tools to make strategic choices on system-wide issues.
- Walk away with a deep capacity to navigate your changing landscape.
Winning the future
- Evaluate tough conflicts and trade-offs.
- Swap habitual patterns for original problem-solving and innovation.
- Develop shared language to build team effectiveness and impact.
Climate Made Clear
- Understand the science, predicted consequences and tipping points.
- Learn from companies mapping new opportunities, taking action and delivering results.
- Explore the processes, targets and metrics that will drive sustainability and performance.
- Why does it matter and where does your business sit int the new economic landscape?
- Build your own playbook to thrive in a world of intensifying – and competing – stakeholder demands.
- Explore the metrics leading companies are adopting – and how to integrate them to deliver on your strategy.
- Build trust, empathy and understanding in teams.
- Have frank conversations around dynamics in your team – and devise solutions to issues.
- Leave with easy-to-apply tools for inclusive, productive team dynamics.
- Gain deep insight into your behaviour and what is driving it.
- Understand reactive tendencies – the self-limiting patterns that hold us back.
- Explore creative competencies – how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your development and improve systems across your organisation.